Chapter 11 Filing Requirements
- The Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York is a mandatory e-filing court. All filings must be done in CM/ECF, unless a waiver has been granted. If you have received a waiver, please consult the Local Rules or contact the Bankruptcy Clerk’s office for information on filing in paper.
- Petition Page and Signature Page with /s/ slash or original signature of attorney and debtor(s). These pages must be filled in completely with all appropriate boxes checked.
- Statement of Financial Affairs; questions 1-16 for consumer non-business and questions 17-25 for business. Statement of Financial Affairs Declaration Page with /s/ slash or original signature of debtor(s).
- Schedules A-J.
- Summary of Schedules and Statistical Summary of Certain Liabilities and Related Data (Form 6).
- List of Equity Security Holders.
- Exhibit "A" (if applicable)
- List of 20 Largest Unsecured Creditors.
- Rule 2016(b) (Attorney's Disclosure Statement) with /s/ slash or original signature of attorney.
- Statement of Intention: Regarding Secured Consumer Debts (only if debtor is an individual).
- Corporate Resolution (if applicable).
- Creditor must be uploaded as a .txt file at the time of filing the petition.