Chapter 11 Filing Requirements
- The Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York is a mandatory e-filing court. All filings must be done in CM/ECF, unless a waiver has been granted. If you have received a waiver, please consult the Local Rules or contact the Bankruptcy Clerk’s office for information on filing in paper.
- Petition Page and Signature Page with /s/ slash or original signature of attorney and debtor(s). These pages must be filled in completely with all appropriate boxes checked.
- Statement of Financial Affairs; questions 1-16 for consumer non-business and questions 17-25 for business. Statement of Financial Affairs Declaration Page with /s/ slash or original signature of debtor(s).
- Schedules A-J.
- Summary of Schedules and Statistical Summary of Certain Liabilities and Related Data (Form 6).
- List of Equity Security Holders.
- Exhibit "A" (if applicable)
- List of 20 Largest Unsecured Creditors.
- Rule 2016(b) (Attorney's Disclosure Statement) with /s/ slash or original signature of attorney.
- Statement of Intention: Regarding Secured Consumer Debts (only if debtor is an individual).
- Corporate Resolution (if applicable).
- Creditor must be uploaded as a .txt file at the time of filing the petition.
Please consult the
Fees Charged by the Bankruptcy Court for information regarding filing and other fees in Chapter 11 cases.
The Chapter 11 Confirmation Checklist can be found under the heading: Forms > New York Western Procedural Forms