You are here

Change Your Firm, Address, Email, Phone/Fax Number


  1. Fill out and return the form. Click here for form. (pdf)

  2. If you are leaving or changing law firms and you are an e-filer, you must also register online for a new CM/ECF e-filing account. Both steps must be completed before the Court will make any changes.  Click here to Register online.


Creditor/Limited Access E-Filers:   click here for form.   (pdf)


  • The form must contain an original wet signature.

  • The form must be mailed to the Buffalo office via U.S. Mail. 

  • Please allow 10 days for processing.