Multiple-Court Voice Case Information System (McVCIS)
McVCIS is a toll free number (866) 222-8029 that provides case information.
McVCIS allows you to call from a touch tone telephone to obtain the latest information on a case, including:
- Case Number
- Name of Debtor(s) or Parties
- Case Filing Date
- Discharge Date (if any)
- Case Chapter
- 341 Meeting Date, Time and Location
- Attorney for Debtor(s)
- Status of Case
What do I need to use McVCIS?
- A standard touch tone telephone is all that is needed to use McVCIS. The information on the case you select will be read to you by a computer generated voice.
How much does McVCIS cost?
- This information service is provided free of charge.
When is McVCIS available?
- McVCIS is available around the clock, except for occasional maintenance periods.
How do I search for a case?
- McVCIS offers searching by case number, name, social security number or taxID number. By using the keys on your telephone, you can enter the search information. The computer will then search for the proper case(s) and report its findings.