You are here


Click on the plus symbol ( + ) to get the answer.

  • How do I get copies of my bankruptcy ?

    Click here for instructions.

  • How do I change my PACER password?

    The Court cannot change your PACER password.  For contact information click here.  To change your PACER password, click here.

  • Can I get help with e-filing?

    Yes. The Court provides electronic learning modules and/or you may request in-person training by calling 716-362-3200 in Buffalo or 585-613-4200 in Rochester. To practice e-filing, you may request a login and password for our CM/ECF Training database.  The learning modules can be found by clicking here.