WDNY Local Policy (pdf)
Manage My Account (pdf) (screen shots)
How to add/modify Secondary e-mail address (pdf)
All changes to personal information must be made via PACER, except secondary email address:
- Go to: www.pacer.uscourts.gov
- Hover over: Manage Your Account
- Click on: Manage My Account Login
- Click on: Log in to Manage My Account
- Log-in to PACER
- There are 4 tabs: Maintenance, Settings, Payments & Usage. See below for details or click here for pdf.
- The Court must process these changes, they are not made immediately.
- Please allow 10 days for processing.
- Update Personal Information: Name, Prefix, Suffix
- Update Address Information: Firmname, Address, Phone Numbers. Please read WDNY local policy (pdf).
- Update E-Filer Email Noticing and Frequency: Primary E-Filing Email Address, Email Frequency, Email Format
- Display Registered Courts
- Attorney Admissions/E-File Registration (pdf): W.D.N.Y. does not process Attorney Admissions via this link.
- Non-Attorney E-File Registration (pdf): Or an attorney who requires limited e-filing privileges
- Check E-File Status (pdf): Deactivate ECF Account (pdf)
- E-File Registration/Maintenance History (pdf)
- Change Username
- Change Password
- Set Security Information
- Update PACER Billing Email
- Set PACER Billing Preferences
- Make One-Time PACER Fee Payment
- Manage My Stored Payment Information
- View Quarterly Invoice/Statement of Account
- View Detailed Transactions
***Third-Party Services and Access in CM/ECF - CAUTION***
CM/ECF filers should be aware of the potential to inadvertently share restricted documents when using third-party services or software. Sharing your PACER account credentials with a third-party service provider or designating that provider as a secondary recipient of a Notice of Electronic Filing or Notice of Docket Activity (NEF/NDA) will give it access to sealed or restricted case information and documents in violation of court order. You are urged to use caution in your computer security practices to ensure that sealed or restricted documents to which you have access are not disclosed.