All changes to personal information must be made via PACER:
- Go to: www.pacer.uscourts.gov
- Hover over: Manage Your Account
- Click on: Manage My Account Login
- Click on: Log in to Manage My Account
- Log-in to PACER
- There are 4 tabs: Settings, Maintenance, Payments & Usage. See below for details.
- The Court must process these changes - they are not made immediately. Please allow 10 days for processing.
- Update Personal Information: Name, Prefix, Suffix
- Update Address Information: Firmname, Address, Phone Numbers. **Please read W.D.N.Y. local policy (pdf).
- Update E-Filer Email Noticing and Frequency: Primary E-Filing Email Address; Email Frequency; Email Format
- Display Registered Courts
- Attorney Admissions/E-File Registration (pdf): W.D.N.Y. does not process Attorney Admissions via this link.
- Non-Attorney E-File Registration (pdf): Or an attorney who requires limited e-filing privileges
- Check E-File Status (pdf): Deactivate ECF Account (pdf)
- E-File Registration/Maintenance History (pdf)
Under the SETTINGS tab:
- Change Username
- Change Password
- Set Security Information
- Update PACER Billing Email
- Set PACER Billing Preferences
Under the PAYMENTS tab:
- Make One-Time PACER Fee Payment
- Manage My Stored Payment Information
Under the USAGE tab:
- View Quarterly Invoice/Statement of Account
- View Detailed Transactions
* To add/modify secondary e-mail addresses, go to: CM/ECF under: Utilities > Maintain Your ECF Account > Email Information. (pdf)