Due to our upgrade to the Next Generation of CM/ECF, registering to be an e-filer will be unavailable beginning June 12 through June 24. Please plan accordingly.
Please allow 7 - 10 days for processing.
Requirements for a Limited Access Electronic Filing Account:
- Online Training modules and the Training Waiver form are NOT required.
- You must be an Attorney, Creditor or a Creditor's Authorized Agent.
- Debtors and individual creditors attempting to file on their own behalf MUST file in paper. A Limited Access login will NOT be issued to unrepresented individuals.
- Limited Access e-filing is limited to documents such as: Proofs of Claim, Reaffirmation Agreements, Creditor Request for Notices.
- Electronic notifications (aka NEF) are not available.
- Register online by clicking here
Below are training modules for your convenience:
- How to E-File a Proof of Claim (flash)
Anyone wishing to receive in-person training is encouraged to make arrangements with the Clerk's Office to do so. In addition, you may request a login and password for our CM/ECF Training database where you can practice E-filing. In Buffalo, call 716-362-3200; in Rochester, call 585-613-4200.