Due to our upgrade to the Next Generation of CM/ECF, registering to be an e-filer and changing your contact information will be unavailable beginning June 12 through June 23. Additionally, attorney admissions, including pro hac vice, may be significantly delayed. Please plan accordingly.
Please allow 7 - 10 days for processing.
Requirements for a Limited Access Electronic Filing Account:
- Online Training modules and the Training Waiver form are NOT required.
- You must be an Attorney, Creditor or a Creditor's Authorized Agent.
- Debtors and individual creditors attempting to file on their own behalf MUST file in paper. A Limited Access login will NOT be issued to unrepresented individuals.
- Limited Access e-filing is limited to documents such as: Proofs of Claim, Reaffirmation Agreements, Creditor Request for Notices.
- Electronic notifications (aka NEF) are not available.
- Register to be an e-filer. Due to our upgrade to the Next Generation of CM/ECF, registering to be an e-filer will be unavailable beginning June 12 through June 23.
Below are training modules for your convenience:
- How to E-File a Proof of Claim (flash)